Tuesday 8 January 2019

Day 1972

Day 1972;

My BMI was down to 19.95, as my steps were also down to 11,813 (which gave me a distance of 7.65 km) and I had burned off 1467 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple and orange.
Lunch: sandwich (corned beef and cheese in white bread) and chocolate wafer.
Dinner: chicken wrapped in bacon, green beans, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, roasted potatoes and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice, Ribena and hot Ribena.
Snacks: hot dog, chips and quality street(chocolate).

As if today wasn’t good enough with me going to a snowboarding lesson, I had actually improved since my last lesson which was sometime last year, I have forgotten when exactly, but it was sometime last year. But then again I’m thinking that last year was only just over 1 week ago which I am guessing shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone that my last snowboard lesson was last year. But even I noticed that I had improved it may have been as my instructor was focusing more on my right leg to lead me down instead of my left , so I could be a bit Goofy? But then again when I was levelling my weight on the board (to stop) after my turns. I was often leaning towards the left, so that means I’m a bit Standard? Or what it could just be a way of counterbalance, as I was turning with my right foot? It could also have been as I had been doing yoga yesterday.

Then by the time that I had got back home and I had my dinner my steps were down at something little 2900, so I went for a walk on the treadmill, which got me up to the 10,000 steps, then I had a great idea, it was called bully Mich into doing some yoga, I’m thinking that I’ll have to put it down on the intensity level if he will do it again tomorrow, as he thought it was too challenging.

No comments:

Post a Comment