Saturday 5 January 2019

Day 1969

Day 1969;

Now today I have a BMI of 19.16, steps of 10,075/a distance of 6.64 km and the amount of calories burned was down to 859 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: sandwich (beef with brown bread), pastries, banana, apple and orange.
Dinner: chicken pie, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower and tart thingy (peach and nectarine).
Drinks: milk,Ribena, fruit squash and hot Ribena.

Today I have had another lazy day as I have done a grand total of nothing, of any real interest today.


As in the morning I went to boccia and in the afternoon I have watched a football match/two lazy activities. But at least I got a little walk in before and after football, and then I had a nice little jog on the spot. For the remaining number of steps that I needed to do to make up my 10,000 steps for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment