Sunday 6 January 2019

Day 1970

Day 1970;

Now my BMI has gone up to 19.76, but my weight has actually decreased, my steps were low but I managed to make it to over 10,000 (at 10,288 which was 6.78 km) and I’d burned off 977 kcal today.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple and orange.
Lunch: chicken mushroom leek pie, peas in a pod, carrots, potatoes, cheesecake and bread and butter pudding (?).
Dinner: nothing.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice , ginger ale and hot Ribena.
Snacks: some quality street chocolates.

So today I have been lazy for the morning, as I have been thinking on a car journey to another place in the country for a pantomime, the pantomime is of Cinderella this year, oh no it isn’t, oh yes it is. It was the pantomime with Paul O’Grady in it this year, well by having Paul O’Grady in it didn’t actually have him there in the theatre, it just had a couple of recordings of him talking to one of the protagonists of the story. So there was no Lily Savage making his way into this pantomime, but there was two other drag queens playing the ugly sisters. I would have liked to have seen Lily reprise his role as one of the drag acts, like if he was just in it for a few seconds as Cinderella’s wicked step mother.

But then again by the time that I arrived back to my home I had managed to reach 10,000 steps by my watch, but I still had something like 800 more steps to make up, so I tried a bit more of jogging on the spot which I had done for about 10-15 minutes which gave me the steps that I did today, but I decided to shrink myself again on the Wii as I got myself mesured the other day and he told me that I was taller than the size that I put on the Wii today but not by as much, so I have rounded it down instead of up.

No comments:

Post a Comment