Sunday 20 January 2019

Day 1984

Day 1984;

This day I had a BMI of 20.05! I’d increased my steps to 14,789 (which was a distance of 9.57 km) and I had burned 1103 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange banana and grapes.
Lunch: I’ve forgotten.
Dinner: vegetable stew (mushrooms, broccoli and carrots), Yorkshire pudding, dumplings and lemon meringue pie.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, ginger beer and hot Ribena.

Today I have been on the Classique course of London on another short but quick, relatively speaking at least, well I managed to get myself about 4 miles in just over 10 minutes and I was traveling at an average of about 22 mph. Now I have realised that I can actually reach some proper speed as long as it is on a short flat course. My average power (watts) were again just above 160.

That was just after I had spent half an hour on the treadmill, it was time for me to get running up the hill, again but this time it wasn’t to Kate Bush’s signing, “if I only could, I’d make a deal with god, I’d get him to swap our places, I’d be running up that road, id be running up that hill,” that song if you must know.so that was a little jog on the treadmill before my bounce then I noticed that I was running out of time so I quickly hopped onto the turbo trainer and I went on a short cycle before going upstairs to have a shower and then get myself dressed into another outfit so we could go on a walk to the place of habitation of GAK, and Flow had made an impression on GAK, but why  can’t remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment