Friday 18 January 2019

Day 1982

Day 1982;

19.79 was my BMI, I had made 14,925 steps (which was 9s.66 km) and I managed to burn 1599 kcal today.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, grapes, orange and yogurt.
Lunch: toast (wholemeal bread), chocolate cake and fruit cake.
Dinner: fish (cod), chips, curry sauce and tart (peach and nectarine).
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.

Yesterday all my troubles seemed so far away,
Now it looks as though they’re here to stay,
Oh, I believe in yesterday,

Now I haven’t been to the gym today, in fact I haven’t been anyplace, so I have just been doing some exercises over here lost in space.

Exercise that I have done today consists of bouncing, riding on the turbo trainer, yoga and having a walk on the treadmill.

Yesterday what happened yesterday, I don’t know I cannot remember, if only I had it written down somewhere, ohh yeah I do, i will check back on it as soon as I’ve finished typing... here.

No comments:

Post a Comment