Wednesday 16 January 2019

Day 1980

Day 1980;

BMI for today is down to 19.76, my steps were down at 16,299 (10.55 km) and I had somehow managed to burn off an increased amount of 1674 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange, grapes and yogurt.
Lunch: baked beans with mini sausages, rice cakes, chocolate cake and fruit cake.
Dinner: pasta bolognaise, cheese and something.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.

Today I have been to the gym. I have been on another cycle at the gym, on the gyms exercise bike before transferring myself to the lateral trainer so I could have a little spin on that, but then again today I have been interested with the bike as I had traveled at an average speed of 19 mph and my watts were at something like 119 watts, but then Mich had done the same course as me but for half the amount of time and his speed was lower than mine but his wattage output was something more to the kin of 131 watts but I know that I did almost double the amount of distance within about double the time, so our average speeds were very close, I think that his average speed was point one off of mine, to the lower side that is, now how is he still beating me on the power of his ride?

Oh I also went on a walk and I had a little bounce to get my steps up, watch steps which brings me back round to the yoga that I did in the morning with Allergy.


No comments:

Post a Comment