Thursday 10 January 2019

Day 1974

Day 1974;

So today I have a BMI of 19.59, and my steps were up quite considerably to 23,026 which was 14.91 km and I have burned off 1911 kcal today, just 278 off of my target of 2189.

Breakfast: cereal, yogurt, banana, apple, orange and grapes.
Lunch: I’ve forgotten.
Dinner: chicken, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, green beans and chocolate cheesecake.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and hot Ribena.

Now today I have been having an amazingly active morning, by that I mean that I bounced for half an hour before having another row, on the rowing machine, for a second half hour and all that was before my third half hour on the turbo trainer. So I had given myself a satisfactory wake up for today, then I ate my lunch but I cannot remember what I ate today.

Then after I forgot what I had for lunch I went to the gym, first time this year; result. Once I had been to the gym, I got back on the turbo trainer and I continued my ride around London, by continued I mean that I started it again but I was just on a ride for about an hour, before Tini got to the door and she reminded me that I went in the room for a stroll on the treadmill, so I quit my being on the turbo trainer and I started walking on the treadmill, which I found enjoyable, and Mich joined me in the exercise room he went on the turbo trainer and he made himself very happy as he managed to get up box hill quicker than I had managed it earlier on today. So I say congratulations, now he just has to show that form on the tandem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment