Sunday 27 January 2019

Day 1991

Day 1991;

Now my BMI for today went up to 20.31, my steps went up to 12,601 steps (8.16 km) but I had only burned 907 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange, grapes and yogurt.
Lunch: prawn open sandwich, something and Jaffa cakes.
Dinner: chicken, vegetable stew (carrots, peas and mushrooms), crochet potatoes, cream egg trifle and Jaffa cakes.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, ginger beer and hot Ribena.

So today has been a day of rest, for me. On this day I haven’t been on the bike. I ain’t really done anything, but I had managed to get to 2000 steps by an equivalent time as of yesterday and I had managed to get up to the step goal that I had set for me by going on a forty... about 5 minute bounce.

Now today I was attempting to remember what I had wrote for yesterday. The band that song I was steeling the lyrics from yesterday was Blink 182 and the song was called ‘All the Small Things’. Now that is what I think I forgot to put in yesterday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment