Wednesday 2 January 2019

Day 1966

Day 1966;

Today my BMI was 19.38, my steps were down to 11,421 which means that I had only walked 7.52 km and I only managed to burn off 911 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, orange and apple.
Lunch: I’ve forgotten.
Dinner: cottage pie, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, peas, green beans and “Christmas” pudding.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice and hot Ribena.
Snacks: 3 Guinness chocolates and a piece of a chocolate reindeer.

I wonder what real reindeer tastes like, I’m betting it tastes similar to horse, not that I can remember what it tastes like, but I ate it and I was also one of the only people that were there on that day that didn’t dislike it after eating it and finding out what it was, as if you know that us millennial Brit’s are happiest not knowing what we eat, or so it seemed, back then. The moral outrage was wis unbearable but now we’re the parents of the next generation, not personally (as in I’m not responsible for another human life), the parents of the next batch of little “angels” we are going to spoil them rotten, so that’s why they are such brats when they are young, before they’re rebellious stage which varies from child to child but I think that it started in my case when I was about 12, probably slightly after, as I was a late developer.

So what did I do today? I have been out on a couple of walks, well my first walk of the day was to see my GAK and my GM, no scratch that it was to visit the bank and GM, then I had another treadmill walk before I was walking to see my GAK, and to help Mich reach his 10,000 step target for the second day in a row, as his New Years resolution included getting his 10,000 steps a day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment