Saturday 12 January 2019

Day 1976

Day 1976;

19.96 was my BMI, I had made 12,188 steps which was the equivalent to 7.89 km and I had burned off 1177 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: bread (wholemeal), smoked salmon, cheese, grapes, banana, orange, apple and tunocks wafer.
Dinner: pasta (with stuff), salad (green leaves and carrots) and cream egg truffle.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.
Snacks: 3 more of Guinness mini pints and 1 quality street chocolate.

Now for another lazy day I have been out on a half mile walk I think I only managed to get half a mile on my walk which was a 10 minute walk, so at the pace that I was walking it should take me twenty minutes to walk a mile, I know that some people say that I’m a quick walker, but then again if you saw me in London I’m betting that you would probably change your minds, as those Londoners have got a real skill at walking fast. But then a mile in 20 minutes equals only 3 mph, so then why did a family not walk to the place that was 1 mile away instead of as they did got a car and they had a car accident as they were traveling with 7 people in the car, as it killed the woman that was driving the car child.

We should have a no deal Brexit rather than Mrs May’s proposition of a deal, which I am unsure of whether it’ll go through as the last defeat was of another legislation which was for a 3 day turnaround of the new deal after the deal is rejected, and then 3 strikes and you’re out but then again that is the last thing that we need, if they have to have another general election which will cost us a lot of additional money and time, when we have limited of both.

No comments:

Post a Comment