Monday 7 January 2019

Day 1971

Day 1971;

BMI was up to 20.05 as my steps were up to 12,299, which gave me an improved distance of 7.96 km, but my calories burned were 968.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple and orange.
Lunch: spaghetti hoops with mini sausages on bread and fruit cake.
Dinner: pasta meatballs (quorn) and tart (peach and mandarin).
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.

Now today I have gone for another walk to the place of GAK’s residence, which was my morning all else that I think I did this morning totalled up to about 4750 steps/250 shy of where I should be to make it to 10,000 for the day, but  didn’t I have that conversation about the pantomime not having the wicked step-mother character, and there was the perfect dame for the roll on the screen, Lily Savage/Paul O’Grady, but that would have probably been tough to top for next year, especially as next years pantomime is set to be Mother Goose, which is one that I don’t think that I’ve ever seen before, and the pantomime company hasn’t even attempted on doing it for 50 years.

Then after lunch I have been on a bounce, for half an hour, before attempting another half an hour yoga on my new yoga mat, but that was on Wii Fit. Before my final activity of the day was when I was walking on the treadmill for the length of time that it took to get dinner ready, before eating dinner and going off to bed. At least that’s what I think I did today.

No comments:

Post a Comment