Thursday 24 January 2019

Day 1988

Day 1988;

My BMI today is down 19.92, as were my steps to 10,429 (which gave me a pitiful 6.75 km of distance) even my calories were down to 1249.

Breakfast: cereal, plum, grapes, pears, apple and yogurt.
Lunch: sandwich (corned beef in wholemeal bread), lemon drizzle cake and yogurt.
Dinner: fish, carrots, broccoli, green beans, baked potato with cheese and tiramisu.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, ginger beer and hot Ribena.

Today I have been confused, as usual, unfortunately I probably shouldn’t have been as I could kind of remember about the thing that I was surprised about. I probably shouldn’t have been surprised to learn that the shaver that Mich bestowed upon me yesterday was in fact supposed to be mine but Mich had stolen it and had replaced it with his old one, but now that he has got a replacement for my shaver so he has given mine back to me, generous.


No comments:

Post a Comment