Wednesday 30 January 2019

Day 1994

Day 1994;

My BMI was 20.21, I had walked 18,252 (11.82 km) and I had burned 1240 kcal today, from walking around London and having a bounce.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, grapes, orange and yogurt.
Lunch: sandwich (corned beef and cheese), Batternburg and fruit cake.
Dinner: I’ve forgotten.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.
Snack: 1 chocolate croissant.

On this day I have walked around London a bit for my eyes to get injected, but then we walked back to the train station in double speed, not literally but we walked back a relatively fast pace just to get the train that was supposed to leave relatively soon after we had arrived back at the station, but we got onto the train in time but then the train was cancelled, so we had to get another later train in order to get back to a station close to the one that we were using just so we could wait around for another train to get us back to the starting place, which was irritating.

So today we never got a bike ride in today, even though we had enough time, but we were just lazy. I know that I got another little bounce in today, it wasn’t very long or energetic so I can just write that off for activities that I have done today, basically.

No comments:

Post a Comment