Saturday 19 January 2019

Day 1983

Day 1983;

My BMI for today was 19.89, and I had walked only 7199 (4.66 km) and I had burned 742 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange, grapes and yogurt.
Lunch: omelette (mushroom and cheese), salad (tomato, green leaves and croutons) and cake.
Dinner: chicken, broccoli, peas, carrots and something.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, ginger beer and hot Ribena.
Snacks: quality street chocolates

So today was another lazy day, as I had boccia in the morning, which was followed by a football match to see, which was a good first half of the game, pity that they appeared to loose all composure in the second half of the game, and they lost all 3 of the points that were on offer from the game..

Then Iwent home and I ate my dinner, before going out a lIttle 30 minute cycle around Watopia, or the easy (it said flat course).  Anyway I managed to get my speed up to 21 mph on the ride, but it was only for half an hour. So I only managed to get myself to 10.5 km around Watopia. 21 mph next up will be see i I can maintain that kind of form into the spring but I still have got skiing before the spring. I think it snowed a bit today, but it never settled.

No comments:

Post a Comment