Wednesday 9 January 2019

Day 1973

Day 1973;

My BMI increased to 20.02 meanwhile my steps decreased to 10,121 and my distance walked fell to 6.65 km.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange and grapes.
Lunch: sandwich (ham in white bread) and fruit cake.
Dinner: seafood pasta, cheese, tomato bread
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.

Today I have been thinking about school, more exactly science class as I was attempting to remember one of my classes, more to the point who was in them and I was remembering that me, myself and I tended to sit in the middle of the class room when it was the popular/sporty youths that sat near the door and then in the opposite corner sat the emo youths then all the rest of us sat in the middle.

Mrs May’s Brexit capitulation was defeated in the commons today I think which I cannot blame them for they’re actions it’s Mrs May’s fault for attempting the Margret Thatcher thing (you know “To those waiting with bated breath for that favourite media catchphrase, the 'U-turn', I have only one thing to say: 'You turn [U-turn] if you want to. The lady's NOT for turning.”) but you’re negotiating with the EU was pathetic.

So Star Wars the Force Awakens needs a second go at being created, but now I have heard that the second film in the new trilogy needs to be recreated, but to protect the reputation of the most bad ass piece of start.wars fighting tech/the lightsaber .

No comments:

Post a Comment