Sunday 13 January 2019

Day 1977

Day 1977;


Now today I have got a BMI of 20.15, 11,879 steps I made which was 7.69 km and I burned 841 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange and grapes.

Lunch: omelette (cheese), fruit cake and Batternburg.
Dinner: lasagna, green beans, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, potatoes, tiramisu and chocolate.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water, cider and hot Ribena.

Today I have been being lazy, at least for the morning, then after I had my lunch I got my act together, a bit, I had another half hour bounce. Before I went on another little walk to the place of GAK’s habitation. Now the walk there and back got me a healthy start on my steps, but today GAK was mental, I’m meaning properly off her rocker.


But then also today Manchester United have beaten Tottenham Hotspur’s at Wembley, by a goal to naught, so the result of the game was 0-1, as Tottenham are playing at home in Wembley until they get their new ground, that is.


So I had done a 10 minute little cycle on the turbo trainer, but it was quite quick, I do believe, by no means the quickest person on software, even though I was going at my quickest, flat out for the 10 minutes that I was cycling around Watopia, I managed to average my speed to 21.3, I’ve got to try to do that again, but on a longer ride, it may muck up my breathing, slightly, but it was nothing that a good mug of hot Ribena couldn’t fix, and a quick 5 minutes of yoga.


My 5 minutes of yoga consisted of doing the following: 

Cobra pose,

Downward Facing Dog pose










Sun Salutation







Oh how the tables have turned, I’m typing about the Anna Sousbury debacle, as wasn’t it the remainders that were calling all of the leavers Nazi’s and fascists, and the government just let it all slide, as we’re just a fringe that no one will take seriously, Nigel, Jacob and all the rest of the arch leavers and they’re family’s be dammed, who have all been victims of the same kind of abuse, sometimes worse, as Mrs Sousbury and the media’s response hasn’t been as positive as it has for Mrs Sousbury, just saying that it’s a double standard that the mainstream media is working under.

No comments:

Post a Comment