Friday 25 January 2019

Day 1989

Day 1989;

My BMI was up to 20.02, my steps were up to 13,373 (which means that my distance walked was up to 8.66) then my calories burned were down at 1198.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange, grapes and yogurt.
Lunch: spaghetti hoops with mini sausages on bread, chocolate covered rice cake and something.
Dinner: scampi, chips, peas, tartar sauce, vinegar and something.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.
Snacks: 3 qualify Street chocolates.

The dish which is described as a taste of Sri Lanka is vegetarian curry, well it’s a dish which has the three ingredients veg (vegetables), egg and curry,  and I think that there’s a dish called Sri Lankan Egg curry. Now what has inspired that, you may be wondering. Well it’s as I have got a new app for my iPad and one of the advertisements which come along with it is one for Sri Lankan food. And on the advert was listed the three ingredients, so I serched the internet and then it came up with veggitarian egg curry.

Then I had my charged my iPad I went downstairs to go for another treadmill walk while I was watching some stuff on my new app, before I had my walk I had been on the turbo trainer for a little while and I have been for a small amount of rowing, today. On my new app I watched some of The Rising of the Shield Hero, The Promised Neverland, Fairy Tail, Cells at Work and even some of the Quintessential Quintuplets. The Rising of the Shield Hero was a great show well the first couple of episodes were as it’s setting itself up to be a great/epic adventure game type thing a bit like Jumanji, but it’s from a book not a board game and the participants aren’t even from the same realities. And then it gets interesting with the Shield Hero getting betrayed so he decides to go it alone, for a bit before he finds a slave, then he can get the slave to do the fighting for him and he can do the defending for them both. The Promised Neverland was also good as it’s about a small group of orphans who are trapped inside a orphanage/farm as livestock for the creatures that live outside of their walls. Fairy Tail is about as good as it always has been which is very good in my opinion. How Cells at World kind of let me down slightly and the quintessential foursome let me down the rest of the way now at least in cells at work they have some fighting, in the four one it’s basically nothing happens..

No comments:

Post a Comment