Friday 11 January 2019

Day 1975

Day 1975:

My BMI today was 19.62, according to Wii Fit I had done 12,288 steps which was only 7.96 km and I have burned off 1056 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange and grapes.
Lunch: sandwich (ham in white bread) and fruit cake.
Dinner: ham, egg, chips,peas and chocolate cheesecake.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.

For this day I have spent a bit longer in the getting up process, and eating of my breakfast so I only had enough time, for the morning exercise. So I did an hour on the turbo trainer, I got near enough to 16 miles today, well I think that I got 26 km, which is about 16 miles; so about 16 mph now I know it’s an improvement on our average speeds for the tandem, I think it was at least.

Then later on in the day I had a bounce just to keep my steps ticking over, on my watch, as I had apparently only done 288 steps this morning so far, but then by the time that I had finished my bounce I was at something like 4990 steps, according to my watch. But I had done a greater number than 7000 by my Wii Fit gizmo by the end of the cycle.

So I had a relatively lazy day after that. I can’t remember what I have done since. But I had planned on eating my 3 remaining Guinness mini pints, but I forgot to eat them.

No comments:

Post a Comment