Friday 1 February 2019

Day 1996

Day 1996;

My BMI was 19.98, I was down to 12,403 steps which was only 8.03 km and I had burned off 1421 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, grapes, pear, orange and yogurt.
Lunch: KFC wrap (with tomato and lettuce), chips and fruit cake.
Dinner: scampi, chips, peas, tartar sauce and something.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and hot Ribena.
Snacks: cheesy bites.

I have seen some stuff, I have done some stuff and I have been confused, the usual. As I thought that I had already wrote something for this spot here earlier, and it has appeared to have disappeared.

So today I have seen a load of stuff on the internet and the Welsh win in France at Rugby, which was as I’d predicted, the game was unexpected in by the end of the first half the score was 16-0 to France, but then after the first part of the second half the Welsh had got themselves back in the game with 2 converted tries so the score was 16-14 before a penalty kick to send the Welshies a point to the good, at 16-17, for the French team to get back ahead by a penalty kick of their own, but if they had been scoring the penalties and conversions in the first half they’d have probably been at 23, but they weren’t the French hadn’t managed to punish the Welshies, and now those Welshmen were leading, for a couple of minutes before the French got a penalty to get a score of 19-17. Then it was the final section of the game and the Welsh managed to score another try and then convert it making the score 19-24, and then the game was carrying on with the French until the clock turned red and the Welsh managed to get turnover ball so that all was left was for the dragons to kick the ball out of play to end the game.

Then also today I have been on the treadmill, turbo trainer, trampoline and the rowing machine, to get my daily steps. I’m thinking that I have done some yoga as well today.

No comments:

Post a Comment