Wednesday 13 February 2019

Day 2008

 Day 2008;

Now according to my watch I have done 4027 steps which also gave me a distance of over 21 miles that I had traveled today on skis even if some parts were on the chair lifts.

Breakfast: croissant, chocolate spread, honey, orange and French toast bread.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese and ham in white bread) and toasted sandwich (ham and cheese in white bread).
Dinner: starter, something which had corn flower in (I think), veal, green beans and some chocolate cake.
Drinks: fruit juice and water.
Snacks: white and dark chocolate bar and cocktail jellies.

But then today I stacked it while I was skiing, not once but twice. The first time I breaked too hard on my skis while I was on a bit off pieste and I flung myself over. Then the second time I was going down off an off pieste section onto the pieste when I hit the pieste with my skis I kind of bounced off the snow, and did a little forwards roll and I splatted myself on the pieste, but I remembered something that John told us after at the dinner time later today, that if you keep your skis on while you’ve stacked it it doesn’t count, of which my skis stayed firmly attached to my feet throughout both of my stacks today. So I have been wondering if I should count them?


No comments:

Post a Comment