Tuesday 12 February 2019

Day 2007

Day 2007;

Now today my watch has ran out of battery but before it ran out of battery it recorded just over 5 hours of ski time where I had traveled over 20 miles, but then over half of the distance that I covered must have been on skis, as the lift only go in straight lines so therefore the shortest line between two points and we didn’ ski directly from point to point, as that would be reckless as well as very difficult, as we sometimes have to go over forests and other difficult to avoid obstacles.

Breakfast: croissant, honey, jam, orange, French toast and biscuits.
Lunch: toasted sandwich with chips.
Dinner: starter, solid soup, rabbit, potatoes and Panna cotta.
Drinks: milk, water and fruit juice.
Snacks: cocktail jellies and two other snacks but I have forgotten now.

So it was another day on the slopes of Italy but today I have done an at least 20 mile ski around the Italian alps, well I had done about 20 miles by the time that my watches battery died.

Now I have met someone today that has actually caught a fish and ate it. He was telling me how he cooked it which was very interesting. He was also saying how he had lived in a teepee for a good portion of his life prior to coming out to Italy skiing, he was saying how he’d get by only having to work for seven days a month with his only exspense being the cost of his campsite fees, but it’s all over now as he’s got a girlfriend which he’s moved in with, but the teepee sometimes gets a run out even now, the teepee was quite a sturdy structure, from what I have seen of it which wasn’t much as I was looking primarily at his dog which was a brown labradoodle which was in the foreground of the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment