Monday 18 February 2019

Day 2013

Day 2013;


BMI has been 20.05 again today, I had done 10,346 steps (6.70 km) and I had burned 1067 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, banana, orange, apple and yogurt.
Lunch: I’ve forgotten.
Dinner: pasta bolognaise, cheese, cheesecake, cake and yogurt.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.
Snacks : wine gums.

Today I have been getting back to normality, which was a bit of a disappointment, to be honest now. Now Tini is wanting to spend money to buy some time in a hall with some boccia markings on the floor so I can practice for the upcoming tournament which I have been entered into. Of which Tini wants me to “try” to win the tournament. I have told her (using the wise words of Yoda) “Do or do not, there is no try” which means that I’m going there as always to win, but if I perform as good as last time I’ll be one of the first out of the competition.

Seven Labour Party members left the party, so what will happen to the Labour Party in the future?

No comments:

Post a Comment