Sunday 3 February 2019

Day 1998

Day 1998;

BMI has been 20.15 today, steps were up to 13,487 (which was equivalent to 8.73 km) and I had burned 1656 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, pear, apple, orange, apple and sultanas.
Lunch: chicken + vegetable stew, dumplings and chocolate trifle.
Dinner: sandwich (cheese and ham in wholemeal bread), fruit cake and tunocks wafer.
Drinks: milk, hot Ribena, water and fruit squash.
Snacks: blueberry muffin and tunocks wafer.

 have been on a cycle ride and I have gone to skiing today, then in football there’s been one of the greatest non story ever, it’s come from Ole Gunnar Solskear, saying that he can see Manchester United winning every game that is left to them this season. Well so could I see the team that I support winning every game of the season but it’s just not very likely.

So the BBC has run the following story, and I’ve heard it a lot over the course of the last however long it has been that the folk on the radio have finally decided to virtue signal about this, but I know that it is BS even if it is something to do with your hunger and everything similar to that, as if I’m hungry almost all of the time, and anyway I still do a lot of exercise to balance it out, like today I have gone on a slow 28 mile cycle, on a tandem, it took us over 2 hours to ride, and I have gone skiing in the afternoon and I know what you could say to me that I’m privileged enough to own a tandem which isn’t cheap and I’m privileged enough to go skiing, of which I would say yes I am privileged with all of the stuff that I have got and done. 


Well the first thing of privilege/a tandem I have got as I cannot ride a bike on my own for obvious reasons, to me at least (meaning that I have had a slight altercation with a moving vehicle, which knocked some sense into me some sense out) I need Mich to steer and balance me, to name just two. But skiing you fat folk can enjoy also as on the radio they were on about making obesity a disability, so that should make it easier for all of the fat folk getting into SnowSport, the same way as me, from DSUK, but if fat people wanted to get into SnowSport maybe they wouldn’t be so fat?

No comments:

Post a Comment