Friday 8 February 2019

Day 2003

Day 2003;

According to Wii Fit my BMI was down to 19.62, my steps were 10,023 (was only 6.49 km) and the amount of calories I burned were 1005.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange and yogurt.
Lunch: sandwich (corned beef in wholemeal bread) and something.
Dinner: scampi, chips, peas and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.
Snacks: some jelly babies.

Today I have had another little jog in the afternoon on the treadmill, it was only about for half an hour and I had got about 3 miles jogged in that time. I really disappointed myself with how unfit I had become over the past few days of inactivity as after only 8 minutes, that I know of I got myself a stitch by that I am referring to those little irritations which affect you if you’ve been exserting yourself just below your rib cage, it generally only affects me on either side before now though I do believe that it has affected me on both sides simultaneously. That wasn’t today as it was only affecting me on my right hand side for the jog.

That was my only exercise that I did today, apart from the jogs on the spots that I have done from time to time to make up for my lack in steps today.

No comments:

Post a Comment