Friday 15 February 2019

Day 2010

Day 2010;

Today I still haven’t managed to do a body test, I have also had some discouraging remarks made of my body size (mainly that there’s nothing of my body, even though I eat everything, basically, so that maybe why the chief likes me).

Breakfast: croissant, jam and orange.
Lunch: chicken sandwich with lettuce.
Dinner: starter, green lasagna, chicken, potatoes and panna cotta.
Drinks: fruit juice, iced tea and water.

Snacks: cocktail jellies, dark chocolate,chocolate coated rice cakes and other snack
Now I have stacked it again today, but it wasn’t until another little off piest section of the run as I had just been down a black run without stacking it, for the first time since the accident that left me like a bigger moron than I ever thought that I was.

I will lead a group skiing, just you mustn’t be needing to go to the place, at least not directly, unless it’s to a point on the same piest. As I will get lost, like I did last year, where I was leading the group and the piest split in two, apparently I only saw one of the options, the incorrect option which caused Ste to get lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment