Saturday 9 February 2019

Day 2004

Day 2004;

BMI was up to 19.89, as I had a lazy day with only 8835 steps (or 5.72 km walked) and I had burned 824 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: sandwich (corned beef in wholemeal bread) and something.
Dinner: chicken, sausages in bacon, cauliflower, broccoli, green beans, peas, carrots, roasted potatoes and something.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water, hot Ribena and shloer.
Snacks: orange, banana, apple and yogurt.

Now today my time was up as I had boccia in the morning, then after that I cannot remember that I did pretty much anything, until I went to watch the football, which was a very good game. The team that I was there to support won 3-0, and it wasn’t Manchester United, as I am not a big spender but the team that I support won by the same margin as the resurgent Manchester United, wow.

So today in the premier league not only did Manchester United win by 3 goals to 0 but so did Liverpool to take themselves back to the top of the premier league. Burnley won 3 - 1 in the premier league Then I think that a couple of the teams got a win of 2 - 1. 

No comments:

Post a Comment