Wednesday 27 February 2019

Day 2022

Day 2022;

Today my BMI was 19.59, my steps were only 16,569 (which were 10.73 km, apparently) and I had burned 1444 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange, pear and yogurt.
Lunch: I’ve forgotten.
Dinner: pasta bolognaise, cheese and cheesecake.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and hot Ribena.

Now tomorrow I am thinking about mixing up my routine from the past two or three days, as I have been cycling first then I have been doing some other exercises in the afternoon like today it was only a treadmill walk, for this afternoon, plus the little cycle to GAK’s habitation. Which was all good, don’t get me wrong, it just doesn’t effect my watches steps. So then again ny usual morning cycle doesn’t either, admittedly, I still did it this morning though.

In the morning I have been on my little London cycle then I have been eating lunch, what it was I have forgot by now. Next up I have been for a treadmill walk, which I had done until about when Mich said that he was going to be home for him to take me to see GAK.

No comments:

Post a Comment