Tuesday 26 February 2019

Day 2021

Day 2021;

This day I have had a BMI of 19.79 I have walked 24,008 steps (which were 15.55 km) and I had burned off 1793 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange, pear and yogurt.
Lunch: spaghetti hoops with mini sausages on bread (wholemeal), fruit cake, sponge cake and Batternburg.
Dinner: pie (steak and ale), carrots, green beans, cauliflower, broccoli and cheese cake.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and hot Ribena.

So tomorrow I want to have another little cycle ride, another wander, another small bounce and even another row. Even though I probably should still be getting in that bit more of calories to burn off, just to make my way upto the number that was set as my target a while back. My minutes of intensity were looking good though, as I had already exceeded 500 out of 1000 for the week, by tonight.

Today I started off by having a Zwift cycle in the morning, it was only an hourlong cycle, before I ate lunch. Then after lunchtime I went for a stroll on the treadmill when I had walked for an hour I did another bounce before another row. That was about it for my exercise today minus the walk that I did to the town and back of which I guess I could classify as exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment