Saturday 2 February 2019

Day 1997

Day 1997;

BMI today is 20.24, my steps were only 10,666 (the number of the beast which in turn was a most disappointing 6.91 km) and I had burned 1010 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: omelette (cheese and mushroom), muffin and pastry.
Dinner: steak and ale pie, vegetables and tart (peach and nectarine).
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.
Snacks: banana, grapes, apple, orange and yogurt.

Today I’ve been having an exceptionally lazy day, as it started with me getting up, as usual, but this day I was “awoken” by Tini as she was in a hurry as usual to get me out to Boccia. Which is one of the laziest sporting activity to actually be called a sport. Then in the afternoon I watched the six nations rugby, which was great, two games two very similar scores,

With Scotland vs Italy the score was 33-20, to Scotland in Edinburgh at Murrayfeild, which was accompanied by the score 20-32, to England against Ireland in Dublin’s Aviva Stadium. The first of which, Scotland vs Italy, was pretty much game over by the time that I started watching the match as the score 33-3 pretty much as soon as I had started watching, then the Italians started playing by scoring 3 tries, one of which was converted which gave the appearance of a closer game than it actually was, then the second game of the day or the third of the tournament, was Ireland vs England, with the game where Ireland was the favourites to win not just the game, but the grand slam, which is now an impossibility now thanks to those English mongrels now the English mongrels can win the grand slam, if they win the remaining 4 matches. Then that predicament goes for Scotland and Wales also/the British home nations.

No comments:

Post a Comment