Saturday 16 February 2019

Day 2011

Day 2011;

Today was another day of not having Wii Fit, my watch had me do only 5000 steps, pathetic I think.

Breakfast: croissant, jam, orange and cheese.
Lunch: chips, sausage and bread.
Dinner: buffet (starter), cheese fondue, turkey, carrots and something.
Drinks: fruit juice and coke.
Snacks: jelly babies, chocolate biscuits and something’s else.

Now today I have been down the black runs, well I’ve been down 2 more 3 times today, the majority successfully staying standing and other then the stop on the slope, which was caused by an errant ski pole, as I went over the ski pole and I fell into the slope, but fortunately I had managed to miss the ski as I had decided to take the ski down to its owner who had come rolling past me earlier on in the ski down but I managed to get back to my feet and both the ski and the pole to him, so he was only waiting for Emu to retrieve his other ski from further up the slope before he got on his way, after I had finished off the ride down to the end of the piest,

That was the second black run that we did today, I think, the other one had more to it and we all had managed to get down that one beforehand on both of our skis. Then later on today my family group managed to get back to the slope and Mich chickened out of doing the black again and he elected to do the red. Which goes around the black, so then Mich waited at the bottom of the run with a camera to film the rest of us coming down, I did it in 15 seconds, which I felt as if I had gone very slowly on it then after I went down C set off, he went so even slower than I, Emu was doing the back marking jog on him this time and nothing went wrong, so congratulations to C. 

No comments:

Post a Comment