Tuesday 5 February 2019

Day 2000

Day 2000:

BMI was up to 20.18, my steps were down to 1746 (which was 1.12 km) and then I had only managed to burn off 426 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange, grapes and yogurt.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese with white bread) and something.
Dinner: vegetarian burger and chips.
Drinks: milk and fruit squash.
Snacks: 2 jelly babies.

As I have been attempting to recover from the cold that I have found that I have got as I’ll be flying to Italy for skiing sometime in the next few days so I can’t be going off to skiing with a cold, well I could it just isn’t ideal.

So I have been being lazy for today laying down in bed for the day, and all of the night, (girl I want to be with you, for all of the day and all of the night- the Kinks) in order to aid my recovery, at least according to Tini. I have been taking her advice for the day. So no exercise for today was how it went, and probably will continue tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment