Sunday 24 February 2019

Day 2019

Day 2019;

As a BMI today I got 20.11, I did 11,551, the majority of which were just before my weigh in which gave me a distance walked of 7.48 km and also it gave me 1197 kcal burned.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple and orange.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese in wholemeal bread) and a chocolate coated rice cake bar thingamajig.
Dinner: I’ve forgotten.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and Ribena.
Snacks: wine gums.

Now I have managed to get my steps up to a decent number today, even though I have been sitting down for the majority, as I had that boccia tournament today. Now I have actually surprised myself by winning some matches today, but my greatest triumph in all, including score, was my forth match as it was against an experienced player, well a player that was more experienced than myself, as I think the score was 1-6 but that’s not important it’d have been my greatest achievement even if I had won the game 4-5, which was the result of my first game, but that was against a boccia tournament first timer, as was my third game/second victory, as my second game was a defeat to the Paddy (Irish man) the amazingly good at boccia Paddy, now you usually can’t tell that I have got some of the Paddy’s blood in my veins as I don’t have any of that Paddy’s blood, but I have got some blood from an alternative Paddy; I don’t even know that that had any effect on the results but I might as well say it did just for laughs.

So in my boccia tournament history, as a solo player, I have now won 4 matches, as in my first I won one match, out of three, then my second I lost all three and then for my third I've won three matches out of the four that I played but I still haven’t left the group stages. But I still have an enmity for boccia, I was just fortunate that it didn’t clash with skiing this past Sunday, especially as it  went on so long with my games being later today, the speed I played with was the same, especially within my second end of my second game as I threw my leading ball then my opponent threw all six of his, as mine was still holding shot, then I tried moving my seat around the box to see if I could get a better angle but it was to no avail, if I had attempted a shot it’d have more than likely given him the point so I took the point on that game.

No comments:

Post a Comment