Monday 25 February 2019

Day 2020

Day 2020;

My BMI today is 19.82, I have taken 11,869 (or 7.68 km) and I have burned 1418 kcal apparently.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange, pear and yogurt.
Lunch: spaghetti hoops with mini sausages, fruit cake and Batternburg.
Dinner: salmon, green beans, broccoli, carrots, potatoes and tiramisu.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and hot Ribena.
Snacks: wine gums.

I have got to live in the present, not the past which is what the present means. So therefore I should probably start by doing what I am going to be doing in the future then I could conclude my days posts with what actually happened to me on the day.

So here goes:

Now tomorrow I am planning on getting in a nice big cycle on Zwift. Then I am planning on being ready for the gym, as I don’t know if Tini will be willing to take me to the gym today as she indicated today  that she wouldn’t, ever again and if that’s the case I believe that it would be best for my gym membership to be revoked, as it would just be a waste. If the events that I have written above happen in or even if they don’t I think I’m going to be in desperate need of steps, so depending on the time I am going to go for an either walk or run on the treadmill.

Now today I have pissed Tini off quite considerably, I say (or at least I would if I could) you shouldn’t make threats that you are unwilling to carry out, and that goes for everyone not just Tini. I know she probably looked a bit like a fool standing there telling me that my time was up and she’d be walking out meanwhile I was just sitting there peddling, inferring go on then, while she decides on the punishment that she’ll inflict on me, but the thing that she came up with was never taking me to the gym again, so I ignored her, thinking that she will be needing to cancel my gym membership then I should really get onto that tomorrow. I 

No comments:

Post a Comment