Wednesday 20 February 2019

Day 2015

Day 2015:

Today my BMI had improved a little to 19.82, my steps had also improved (to 12,478 or 8.08 km) and I had burned 1126 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple and orange.
Lunch: baked beans with mini sausages, on bread, bakewell slice and Batternburg.
Dinner: I’ve forgotten.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and hot Ribena.
Snacks: wine gums.

After last weeks skiing excursion I have been settling back down into my usual routine of sorts,as I was have been going on the bike, cycling around London. I was cycling until my iPad had ran down to 5% battery left over. I had only managed to get just about up Leif hill.

Why is there such nuance within the world, I’ve got to tell you that I wish that I had been born before this age in a time when life was simpler. I’m sure life wouldn’t have been as easy back then, but if you got through the winter, you’d have real reason to celebrate, but in a more somber fashion as a lot of the people that you knew wouldn’t have been so lucky. Back when the consequences for a transgression was death, be it that you slept outside and got a fatal variant of the common cold, or be it that you strayed too far from the pack and you got devoured by a pack of wolves, so interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment