Sunday 10 February 2019

Day 2005

Day 2005;

As I have been in Italy for the past day I cannot give you any Wii Fit data, but my watch tells me that I have had 0 sleep, I have done 10,044 steps which burned off 2338 calories.

Breakfast: bacon with brown sauce sandwich and something.
Lunch: tomato pasta.
Dinner: starter, gnocchi, something with peas and lemon cake.
Drinks: water, fruit juice and coke.
Snacks: I’be forgotten.

Well today I have had another lazy day a day in transit, a day in transit from the relative comfort of home to the relative comfort of a hotel in Italy.

I have gone to the ski hire place, to hire some skis for tomorrow, the only other thing that I have done today other than travel the majority of it sat down, was my jogging on the spot.

Other than that I have had a lazy day, getting on an aeroplane.

No comments:

Post a Comment