Thursday 14 February 2019

Day 2009

Day 2009;;

Now today was day 2009, and according to my watch I had managed to get to 10,000 steps before the day was up.

Breakfast: croissant, French toast, jam and orange.
Lunch: toasted sandwich (cheese and ham in white bread).
Dinner: starter,  venison pasta and omelette,
Drinks: fruit juice and iced tea.
Snacks: fruit pastels, cocktail jellies and some other snacks.

So it has been another skiing day today but I don’t think that I have actually stacked it today. Unless you want to include the part that I fell over my foot when I was standing still, I had been standing up before I lifted my foot/ski up to put it down the other way and I don’t know what happened, I found myself on the ground. But that was my only stack of the day.

So I have been to the quiz night, the team that I was part of came second, for the second year running, unfortunately it was only out of three teams, which was a bit of a disappointment this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment