Monday 31 December 2018

Day 1964

Day 1964;

Today I got a BMI of 19.35, but then I know that I have done more than 10,000 steps but I cannot remember the distance, nor can I remember the calories that I burned.

Breakfast: cereal with yogurt, apple, orange and banana.
Lunch: soup (tomato with bread)
Dinner: starter (leaves and cheese in bread crumbs), lasagne
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, ginger ale and shloer.

Today has been the day of years end, and I have finished off the year as I started it, probably, lazily. But then again there’s so much to look forward to for the new year, ain’t there? I can’t remember but I’m sure there must be, else why bother changing it?

But my New Years goal is to focus on my athletics, but then as more achievable goal it is to get myself swimming again, and with any luck I will drag Allergy along, kicking, not screaming preferably, but I wouldn’t complain too much if I was doing that to get Allergy fitter, I’ll take anything that I can get.

But then I have traveled down to a city down on the coast, of England down on the coast that has been getting all of the news broadcast from it about the migrants who are mad enough to be making their way to this island, why, you’ve got all of the way to France there’s a load of free space in France, and then you could stay in the EU. A lot of British people are applying for Irish citizenship so they can stay in the EU, so they should be jealous of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment