Monday 24 December 2018

Day 1957

Day 1957;

My BMI had actually decreased to 19.38, which was a surprise as the amount I ate today, and the few steps that I done 1902 steps but I managed to walk over a km today at 1.25 km but I only burned off 473 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple and orange.
Lunch: mini sausages, mini sausages in batter, porkpie, mini sausage rolls, beetroot and a load more.
Dinner: turkey, stuffing, sprouts, carrots, peas, roast potatoes, I’ve forgotten what else and some “Christmas” pudding.
Drinks: milk, Ribena and hot Ribena.
Snacks: day 23 and 24 of advent.

I found my advent chocolate for yesterday this morning, so I hadn’t had it for a snack yesterday that today was our “Christmas” as Allergy is off to work tomorrow, so we had Flow and B around at dinner time today so we had a full table, for once. But then tomorrow we will be having Flow around at lunch/dinner time but there’ll be no Allergy or B, nor any GAK or GMP, as both of the G’s are feeling too sick to show.

Now just for the last couple of nights Tini has been noting the temperature has fallen, but Tini is lazy as she was looking for a house that she had written down on this envelope and we had driven around town to post the letters which if she’d just have waited until tomorrow then Mich and I could have tandemed to the houses it would be better than as she was wasting petrol looking for a house that clearly said walk in its address, which is a clue to how you should approach the road instead of driving up every alleyway except the one which clearly said walk road (houses house number -1 to +7 or there about) before going back to the first place she stopped and then letting me jog to the house which she thought was blocked off, but it wasn’t and then her friend noticed me outside her door and came out to take recipt of the card. I don’t think that she knew who I was but after I delivered the card to her I pointed Tini out to her, as she had been watching, and instructing me on where I was going from behind the hedge.

But my brain is useless, in memory terms I’d probably have forgotten my own name if it hadn’t been yelled at me for all of those years as a child, which kind of gets the point to you (or me as the case may in fact be). As I forget my friends names when I haven’t seen them for a bit, and I’m not meaning as in these half friends or acquaintances here, I’m meaning some of my best friends from past years of my lives, like P who was one of my best friends from the school which had me playing a trumpet, he was actually someone that was very good at playing the trumpet and he was a friend of mine from orchestra. The other was Ole the Gunners fan and he has been my friend since I started school, well just about.

No comments:

Post a Comment