Tuesday 11 December 2018

Day 1944

Day 1944;

BMI was 19.19, 11,716 steps which were 7.72 km and I had burned off 1106 kcal apparently.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple and orange.
Lunch: Macaroni cheese and I’ve forgotten.
Dinner: seafood pasta, salad, flatbread and something.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice, Ribena and hot Ribena.
Snacks: day 11 chocolate of advent.

Today I was lazy, I had been on a walk this morning, it was a little brisk treadmill walk. Then I had another bounce on the trampoline. But I had a lazy day after that little workout.

As I have forgotten almost everything that I have done today. Apart from the brisk treadmill walk and the bounce, but I have even forgot what I ate for my lunch today which I think I had in between my walk and bounce, or was it some of the macaroni cheese that Tini brought home from school, the cheese tastes a bit weird and it’s a bit watery but that aside, it’s ok as a food, I’ll eat anything, now how did I forget that, it was probably how forgettable it was to consume.

No comments:

Post a Comment