Sunday 23 December 2018

Day 1955

Day 1955;

So my BMI stayed the same at 19.06, but my steps were appalling with them only being 3944 which was only 2.60 km and an unsurprisingly low 523 kcal burned off today.

Breakfast: cereal, grapes, strawberries, blueberries and blackberries 
Lunch: soup (carrot) and chocolate log.
Dinner: starter thing (which included leaves), parsnip roulade, sausages in bacon, broccoli, peas, carrots and snow globe chocolate desert thingamajig.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, Ribena and hot Ribena.
Snacks: treecereal thing, some quality streets and day 22 of advent. 

Today I have arisen first, before breakfast of which I ate before I had a morning cycling around NYC. Well its not really around NYC it was only 7.8 miles around part of Central Park, I do believe that is what it’s called at least. I only went at an average speed of 13.7 mph which is quite a bit slower than that 15.8 mph that I rode around London the other day, but I could say that I only spent almost half the time in NYC cycling today, as I had only rode for about half an hour in NYC and I had rode for almost an hour earlier on this week, but I know that I haven’t rode half the amount of distance as I did in London but my average power was up by 2 for my ride today on the London ride. Which confuses me. But then I almost got as much height/elevation around the small part of NYC as I had managed to get in the whole of my London ride. As my elevation gain in NYC was 804 ft but my elevation gain in London was only 807 ft, so it was only 3 ft shy. But the main difference between the rises was the use of the gears, as in I was actually using (changing) them in today’s cycle I wasn’t changing them in London, as I had just sat on the seat and peddled.

Now then what was the score of the latest Manchester United game? 1 - 5 to Manchester United against Cardiff City now that has to be a joke score-line doesn’t it I thought that Manchester United was the sixth placed team in the premier league what gives them the right to dispatch Cardiff City so comprehensively, especially when they wouldn’t have dreamed of dispatching any team that way under Jose Mourinho, and another player has spoken out about how great Jose is, well your too late, now dear, you should have got out there and played for him and his job, if you liked him.

Also in the premier league Manchester City dropped yet further behind Liverpool, as they lost their second game of the season but this time it was to Crystal Palace, which is another one of those London clubs as was Chelsea before them, so it could have something to do with the fact that they’re coming south to London that they don’t like, I feel the same, or is that just a little bit of travel sickness?

But I still need to watch the rest of the Doctor Who series, as I should really be getting up to speed on the happenings before the “Christmas” special, so that will probably be my treadmill task, for at least the next 2/3 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment