Sunday 23 December 2018

Day 1956

Day 1956;

BMI for today was up to 19.54, which shouldn’t be a surprise as I had only made 1388 steps which was only 0.91 km and only 461 kcal ?

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange and croissant (with raspberry jam).
Lunch: veggie fish and chips (Halloumi, scampi, chips and peas) and something.
Dinner: something that I have forgotten.
Drinks: milk, j2O, Ribena, fruit squash and hot Ribena.
Snack: day 23 of advent.

Now Emu is the polar opposite of the woman that I am interested in, basically as the woman that I’m interested in I actually find attractive but Emu not so much. But then another difference between them came into play recently, as Emu said to everyone present that she hates children so much that she never wants to become a mother. But then again she’s married to C so it doesn’t look like he will be getting any children anytime soon or Allergy is getting her wish for nieces or nephews. But then the woman that I’m interested in I’m unsure of whether I should continue stating that I’m interested in or I should state fancy instead, as I’m unsure of whether I do fancy her, or do they mean the same? Ok so the woman I fancy (doesn’t feel the same but I’ll roll with it), actually wants children so if I ever brave enough to ask her out or if I improve myself enough to allow myself to ask her out that way, or what’s more likely to happen is for her, Allergy, to get herself some children then allow jealously to take over from Emu to get her some nieces or nephews, that way.

In politics if there was a great shift in the country’s appetite to stop Brexit then the Lib Dem’s would have won the snap election that we weren’t going to have, according to Mrs May before we did have it and the two parties which said that they’d uphold the result of the referendum got more than double the amount of vote than that of the remaining parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment