Sunday 30 December 2018

Day 1963

Day 1963;

My BMI today was 19 .32, but I had made 16,061 steps which was 10.56 km in distance walked and I have burned off 1246 kcal.

Breakfast : cereal with yogurt, grapes, banana, orange and apple.
Lunch: toasted sandwich (cheese and pickle), sponge cake and mince pie.
Dinner: seafood lingenie,  cheese and something.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot Ribena.
Snacks: 1 chocolate coin, 4 Jaffa cakes and a chocolate wafer.

Now I have gone out on another tandem cycle today, in the morning, we still haven’t managed to break that 15 mph as an average speed for another one of our short rides around, but we got closer today and there was a little hold up as we stopped in allow a whole troop of horse and traps to go the other way, then why did we have to wait for the horses to go past us, it was because Mich wanted to film it, I wonder how much of the speed we lost in that stop? Probably wasn’t enough to make up for the average speed and my excuse should be rejected as we should have been going quick enough to negate that little stop, but we weren’t, which I find most disappointing.

I have been loosing at the rides stats, and average moving speed was almost 15 mph, at 14.9 mph. We even managed to hit a max speed of 30.5 mph, but it wasn’t on a hilly course, so how we managed to get up to 30.5 mph I don’t know (that was a reference to the fact that we only lost 175 m and we only went up to 101 m and down to 57 m, which we could perhaps have got that 30.5 mph if the drop was in one spot along the route, but then I don’t know.

No comments:

Post a Comment