Monday 17 December 2018

Day 1950

Day 1950;

My BMI was up to 18.94. But today was about redemption for my pathetic step count from yesterday 19,409 steps which was 12.78 km and I had burned off 1680 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple and orange.
Lunch: sandwich (bacon + egg, in white bread) and chocolate cake.
Dinner: seafood pasta, salad (leaves [green + purple], tomato and croutons), profiteroles and Baileys chocolate log.
Drinks: milk, Ribena, fruit squash and hot Ribena.
Snacks:

Now today I have remembered my momentous achievement of yesterday, I drank out of a straw, something that may not be a momentous event to anybody other than myself. But I’m happy with myself as I managed to drink out of a straw, who cares that it was Allergy’s half finished flat McDonald’s Sprite? Not I as Allergy was going to waste half a cup of her morning drink which was from McDonald’s, as we had stopped there on the way to the place where that we were going to as they were stopping as they were getting thirsty but I needed the loo, so I stopped for that reason. And I went into the McDonald’s and I had a slosh (meaning a pee/piss/wee).

Wee sounds like oui which is French for yes, but then so is that shambles of a leader of France, president Macron. And then this little piggy went “wee wee wee” all the way home, which means that they were scared of the other 4 little piggies? So scared that they pissed themselves? Well I don’t know about that but in French the fifth little piggy would have gone “yes, yes, yes” all of the way home as if it was having an orgasm all of the way home.

But then I went to laugh down athletics club today for a little bit of a workout, if I could call it that, but I ended up leaving early from it just as Mich wanted some protection as he was going into a B&Q, so why did he need me?

Then it was 5 lives interview with Mr Thomas as he was awarded with the BBC’s sports personality of the year award last night, I do believe but it could have been before that. I know that he won the Tour de France and that is a notable achievement, but what does that have to do with his personality? I know that Andy Murray has won it in the past but before the awarding of it my whole family were like what personality, as all of his post match interviews were all the same monotone dronefedts they weren’t fuelled by emotion but instead they all sounded like he was “meh, so I won/lost” .

No comments:

Post a Comment