Friday 14 December 2018

Day 1947

Day 1947;

My BMI was 19.09! I had walked 14,014 steps which was the equivalent to 9.23 km and I managed to burn 974 kcal according to Wii Fit.

Breakfast: cereal,
Lunch: sandwich (chicken, bacon, something in malted bread), grapes, strawberries, banana, apple, blueberries and blackberries.
Dinner: I’ve forgotten.
Drinks: Ribena, fruit squash, water and hot Ribena.

Now today I have been on another walk on the treadmill, of which lasted for about an hour, Mich arrived back after about twenty  minutes through then I continued on for another about forty more minutes.

But then that must be about all that I did for the day, other than converse with another person, who was a woman in actual fact.

I cannot remember what I did for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment