Wednesday 26 December 2018

Day 1959

Day 1959;

My BMI today was 19.35, the steps that I had taken were 4000 odd, which had me walked only about 2.72 km and I have only managed to burn off approximately 720 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, yogurt, banana, apple, orange and grapes.
Lunch: I’ve forgotten.
Dinner: turkey stew and something.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, fruit juice, lemonade and hot Ribena.

Now today I was being lazy again m I know that yesterday I went on a small cycle but that was just fleeting, it wasn’t even an mile, it was only about one and a half mile in total that I traveled on the tandem yesterday in two separate rides but they were linked as one was to a place and the other was the way back, but I had stopped for an extortionate length of time in between.

But that was yesterday, today I have been to watch a football match, this team that I went to support dropped down the league due to their pathetic performance today, but then again they didn’t loose any points on the top team in the league as they also lost today, but the team that I support or even the league that they are in isn’t important there is nothing important about people playing a game. But then the most intriguing thing that happened today in the sport of football was in the Premier League, as you’d most likely expect, as today Manchester City lost, again for the third time this season after so much hype about them being a team of who we should have just handed them the title before the season had even started, which was said by the Welshman Robbie Savage, but for them loosing three of their last five games in the league it’s looking less likely that they will be retaining the trophy at the end of the season. But it was Leicester City that did a number on MC today.

No comments:

Post a Comment