Friday 28 December 2018

Day 1961

Day 1961;

My BMI was 19.38 again today, I had increased my steps to 12,529 steps Which was only 6.25 km and I had managed to burn off 1321 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, grapes and orange.
Lunch: I’ve forgotten.
Dinner: omelette (cheese and ham), spinach, tomatoes and something.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water, Ribena and hot Ribena.

Anyway the EU has apparently wasted more money on sending a Gender Neutrality Guidebook to every MP, I’m under of whether they meant MEP’s or MP’s by that, as I know that I have voted for both in the past, but it is only MEP’s that the EU should have sent them to as in our MP’s are voted for by the people of this country to be our representatives in the UK’s Parliament, but MEP’s are voted for by the people of this country to be our representatives in the European Parliament. I am tempted to send an email to my MP to see if she got a Gender Neutrality Guidebook and if she did I’d ask her if she could send me a copy of the Guidebook, just for fun as she won’t need it for very long, as we’re leaving the EU before long.

EU Guidebook story.

But then today I have watched Avengers: Infinity War, and Thor you should have gone for his head, at least that settles it for why there’s not another Black Panther film on the cards, at least not until after the conclusion of End Game, but who is actually left? 

No comments:

Post a Comment