Saturday 15 December 2018

Day 1948

Day 1948;

Now I had a surprisingly low BMI today as it was at 18.96, steps I had taken were at 9980 which is aon the low side I had only walked 6.57 km and burned 853 kcal, according to Wii Fit, so how has it decreased?

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: omelette (cheese), banana, apple, orange and fruit cake.
Dinner: turkey, lettuce, carrots, potatoes and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, Ribena, water and hot Ribena.
Snacks: day 15 of my advent calendar and a biscuit.

So today was the last boccia practice of the year, then I have forgotten everything else that I did today, well almost, as I know that I had a treadmill walk in the afternoon, at least I think that I did. And I spent a bit of time on the computer playing some more RuneScape.

But I cannot remember if I did anything else today, so that’s a disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment