Wednesday 12 December 2018

Day 1945

Day 1945;

My BMI was 19.35, I had made 10,587 steps which were 6.97 km and I had burned off 823 kcal, according to Wii Fit.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple and orange.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese with white bread)
Dinner: Chinese takeaway feast.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water, Ribena and hot Ribena.
Snacks: day 12 of advent, grapes, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and a mini size chocolate (twirl).

But then today I have been getting into a bit of trouble from an old friend for “my” views on men and women. Even though I wasn’t aware I was making any of my views I was just stating facts of the past. But it was also about something that I don’t understand which was why is it that men still tend to go for younger women as women still live on average longer than men. The pension funds aren’t going to be enough for both of them to live on without relying on the state for their care which is sapping the state in the long term so all of the state will be getting used up by the time that you’re children are getting to a decent old age, so the state is bust, and the population is fat, I dispare. Which is all everyone’s fault.

So also today I have been on a couple of treadmill walks my first was a short no longer than 5 minutes I think walk on the treadmill, then the second time I went for a walk I managed about an hour on the treadmill but it was only at a slow speed. Which left it up to me to step around the kitchen for about an hour in order to get my steps up to a decent number.

All 4 of the English football teams in the Champions League have managed to make their way out of the group stages so it’s on to the last sixteen stage, then it’s onto the quarterfinals and if all four English teams are still in the competition by then i’ll Be stunned, I wanted to say speechless but then you’d probably point out that I cannot speak anyway. But just think about it having the last 4 teams in a Champions League as all English teams, a shiver just rolled over my back, well it’s got to be unheard of isn’t it?

No comments:

Post a Comment