Friday 21 December 2018

Day 1954

Day 1954;

My BMI was 19.06, my steps were down to 11,066 that was the equivalent of 7.29 km and 1162 kcal apparently today.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, strawberries, apple and grapes.
Lunch: I’ve forgotten.
Dinner: Chinese takeaway feast.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, Ribena and hot Ribena.
Snacks: day 21 of advent.

Today was a lazy day for the most part, I know that I managed to get my steps in, today, but only just. Now I did the majority of the steps in the morning, as I decided to go for a pleasant enough quickly  paced treadmill stroll I think I managed to get to three miles/four point eight km in total for the walk at least according to the treadmill, which was in forty five minutes, so I had walked at an average speed of four mph which is an achievement if I do say so myself.

It may not be a very good or even a challenge for anyone else to at least match my achievement but it’s the best that I’ve done, at least I think that it’s the best thing that I did today. As later on I watched some Red Dawf on my iPad while I was walking downstairs then someone knocked on the front door it was Mr P who knocked on the door, so it took me about five seconds to realise who it was and in that time he’d already said that he couldn’t stay as he had only come around to drop off a present, for me. Now that shocked me a bit. So he spoke a bit and I attempted to respond, sometimes more successfully than others, but it was nice to see him, but his gift was too much, he is too generous to me all I had done was get Tini to write a card to him he’s too good for me as a friend. But then who isn’t?

No comments:

Post a Comment