Wednesday 19 December 2018

Day 1952

Day 1952;

This day my BMI was 18.94, that’s the third time this week that I’ve had that as a BMI, I have walked 13,485 steps which is the equivalent of 8.88 km and I have burned off 1549 kcal, apparently.

Breakfast: cereal, apple, orange and banana.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese, pickle in white bread) and Bailey’s chocolate log.
Dinner: 2 halves of pizza, sweet potato mash and 2 jellies.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, Ribena and hot Ribena.
Snacks: grapes, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and day 19 of advent.

Now yesterday Jose Mourinho lost his job, so today it was on the radio, it was yesterday as well but it was breaking news yesterday, now it’s sunk in a bit more, and there’s a lot of the players, which didn’t do very well for Jose at Manchester United writing complementary stuff about Jose now, now it’s a shame that they didn’t feel anything positive about him while he was there manager... else-wise some of the results would have been different.

I managed to reach my 10,000 steps goal by quarter to 5 by my watch today I had managed 13,357, 45 minutes later according my Wii Fit gizmo, but then I had only managed to get my watch up to 10,013 by the time now, which is strange as I thought that when I had checked it earlier it was at 10,014 so it’s looking like I’ve been moonwalking, a bit along the way according to my watch. As I had jogged on the treadmill for a bit of time before lunch then after lunch I did a bit on the exercise bike, which was great fun, riding up Box Hill, the London Loop was a great way to spend an hour of my time.h

No comments:

Post a Comment